Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cheap Ibex Unisex Shak Glove Liner

Ibex Unisex Shak Glove Liner
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
These are expensive but well worth it. The liners feel soft against the skin, are not itchy, and have no uncomfortable seams. They fit well under my regular winter gloves and add a great deal of warmth as they should. I highly recommend these for people who are looking for additional insulation against the cold!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I wear a size small... but I had to return the size small and exchange for an X-Small because the fingers were a half inch too long and too much materiel around the knuckles.

The replacement X-Small fit "perfectly"... like a glove ;)

They fit under my regular gloves if extremely cold or perfect for wearing alone in 37-45 degree weather.

Great feel, made well!

Lightening fast shipping.

Best Deals for Ibex Unisex Shak Glove Liner

This liner is on the thicker side of merino liner gloves on the market. Very durable and tight weave. I lost mine twice and have kept purchasing them because no other merino liner glove fits me as well and has as nice of a fabric.

Honest reviews on Ibex Unisex Shak Glove Liner

So I got these gloves to be liners but I use them more as stand alone gloves. They are great for walking the dogs and slightly cold days (40s). They hardly affect dexterity and fit like a second skin.

They are not super durable and I would not recommend doing any crazy activities with them but they offer a nice option for light weight gloves. I really like them a lot.

They also work great as liners. Think of it like wearing layers for your hands. You get a lot more options as the climate changes if you have two glove pairs in your pack.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ibex Unisex Shak Glove Liner

I purchased a small and they are huge. Can not be worn as glove liners would never fit under my gloves.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment