Saturday, October 25, 2014

Outdoor Research Men's Cirque Pant Reviews

Outdoor Research Men's Cirque Pants
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
These are quite stretchy in all directions. I'm a 32 inseam and the large is a tad long, but still looks good. The waist adjusts with velcro and has belt loops. The material is not fleeced on the inside although the description says it is. The only fleeced part is the interior waist-band. I'm a 36 waist and the large fits fine and could go snugger or bigger with the velcro adjustments. Think of these as mid-weight soft shell pants. Wind and water resistant and offering excellent freedom of movement. In winter I will still have to add a base layer--so remember these pants are not fleeced or insulated. (My wife has the women's model, and she loves them and they look great on her.)

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Light,flexible (as made of stretching material), warm, breathable, equipped such all functions, best buy point is that its's very stylish, tight looking from waist to knee, slightly flared to cuffs. And more, small metal hook sewn inside cuffs can be hooked to shoe lace, so that cuffs does not being pulled up even when you pull up your knees high, this helps to prevent rain and snow comes in boots without spats.

Best Deals for Outdoor Research Men's Cirque Pant

I chose these fine pants to come with me on a 120 mile, 5 day kayaking adventure!

Being May in Washington State, it rained! A lot! The weather resistant coating on these is no joke! They will soak through eventually, but they put up a good fight!

The stretch and comfort are simply awesome!

The front pockets are tiny, and oriented inwards instead of downwards. I found the cargo side pocket to be the most useful and left me wishing there was two cargo pockets.

The built in leg gaitors will work in a pinch, and are a nice feature. However, they don't replace real leg gaitors!

Sizing seemed true. Though if you are like me, tall and thin, they may be just a tad short. I am 6ft, 150 pounds. I got them in a 30 inch waist, and they aren't "too short" but they are close. I wish I would have ordered one size up and used the built in waist adjustment to fit them to my waist.

Overall, I love the paints and I suggest them to you to make your next adventure that much more comfortable!

Honest reviews on Outdoor Research Men's Cirque Pant

The material, construction, design and features are excellent, but sadly I had to return them because they only have a 32" inseam. I'm 5' 11'', weigh 165# and wear a 31/34 in levis. The Medium fit me great except that they barely covered my boot tops and rode up my leg when I stepped up. ORLove your gear but you have GOT to start offering Tall sizes!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Outdoor Research Men's Cirque Pant

The pants are for canoeing and they have good stretch and are comfortable. Stepping in an out without binding was high on my list of criteria.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment