Sunday, October 26, 2014

Discount Pearl Izumi Women's Silk Lite Sock

Pearl Izumi Women's Silk Lite Sock, Peacock, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $12.00
Sale Price: $11.92
Today's Bonus: 1% Off
Buy Now

I just got my first pair of SPD Biking Shoes when I tried them on with my own socks and decided I needed to order proper socks to go with them. They just came today and I love how silky the socks feel, and how lite they are. I am wearing them together right now, and they feel great on my feet. I would recommend them highly. If you are one that likes there socks less padded on the soles then 'Pearl izumi Silk Lite Socks' are for you.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The only thing that could be improved is more cushion on the toes and heel. Otherwise, this are very dry and breathable... I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment