Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $140.00
Sale Price: $112.00
Today's Bonus: 20% Off

No white stripe on my jacket?! Otherwise great jacket for the right price. My daughter loves it.... can't wait to hit the slopes!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It's a really great jacket it's lightweight and she can layer under it if she wants to. It's good for really harsh weather and just cold days. I was very pleased with the room to fit feature on the sleeves. My daughter loves it.
Best Deals for Sessions Girl's Edge Dots Jacket
Very cute coat. Thought the sleeves were gonna be too long, but they're true to size. I recommend it. Nice.
Honest reviews on Sessions Girl's Edge Dots Jacket
I would have given a 5 star rating if it had an extra pocket or two to put the ski lift pass and mobile phone. It only has 2 pockets for the hands, rather stingy for a ski jacket. But the jacket seems warm and comfy enough, and for US$25 it's a great purchase!

No comments:
Post a Comment