Thursday, September 11, 2014

Reviews of Ibex Outdoor Clothing Women's OD Heather T-Shirt

Ibex Outdoor Clothing Women's OD Heather T-Shirt, Green Glass Heather, Large
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I love the color, fabric, and neckline of this shirt, but it does do that maternity flare at the bottom that cannot be corrected because of the stitch.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The color is lovely and the classic style is practical

and attractive. It is my first Ibex shirt and will be

looking out for more of this type of clothing.

Best Deals for Ibex Outdoor Clothing Women's OD Heather T-Shirt

I bought this top to wear for yoga and pilates classes. It is long on me, I'm 5' 5" and 128 pounds and short through the torso, but the large hangs nicely-like a well designed tunic. I probably could have worn the medium, but I don't like shirts to cling to my waist and hips. Not sure I will wear this top for class in the summer. If you don't like wool I would say skip it, but the weight and texture of the heathered fabric is beautiful.

Honest reviews on Ibex Outdoor Clothing Women's OD Heather T-Shirt

This is a very well-made shirt. Unlike how the shirt looks in the picture above, the U neckline on me was a lot more narrow than most U necklines, and I really love that about this shirt. It loses a star for not being 2" longer, which if you have any bust at all, you are going to wish for. Otherwise, a great shirt that can easily be worn for dressier occasions, not only casual.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ibex Outdoor Clothing Women's OD Heather T-Shirt

I love this t-shirt I have 2 of them and just ordered 2 more. It's my favorite workout tee. It regulates temperature well (like all merino wool clothing), is comfortable (not itchy at all), and has a very flattering neckline and length. It's a thin wool a great weight for yoga / light workouts, and I love that it doesn't get that stink that poly/synthetic workout clothing quickly does (in fact, I usually wear this 3-4 times before washing it, and even then it doesn't really smell!). The fit is fairly roomy it does have a slight flare toward the bottom. It works great for me as I don't really like restrictive clothing around my mid-section, but if you prefer a more fitted look this style is probably not for you.

I am 5'3", 116 lbs, 34B (usually wear an XS/S in tops), and the size S in this one fits me great (as I said, a little loose around the mid-section. I previously bought a size XS in this top and it fits even better (not baggy, much more fitted around the mid-section) but Icebreaker doesn't appear to be making this top in size XS anymore.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment