Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Zumba Fitness Women's Tribe V-Bra Top Review

Zumba Fitness Women's Tribe V-Bra Top
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $35.00
Sale Price: $27.99
Today's Bonus: 20% Off
Buy Now

I have to wear a sports bra under this sports bra because my boobs pop out in the front. Not all the way, but they sure try to and I have to always adjust myself in front of everyone. I think this bra would be okay for someone that is B or smaller as for cup size and maybe a C depending how you're built

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

OK, This top looks great on. I wear it as a bra under work out tops. It is so much more comfortable than any of the other tops I have. The material is soft and breaths. I find myself wearing it all day. The small works fine for me, I am a 36B. I highly recommend this top for all work outs.

Best Deals for Zumba Fitness Women's Tribe V-Bra Top

The best work out bra ever. I can't even tell its there its so comfortable.I would definitely recommend this product.

Honest reviews on Zumba Fitness Women's Tribe V-Bra Top

Though I love the color,this sport bra does not keep the girls in place. Just not as compressive as I like when I workout.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Zumba Fitness Women's Tribe V-Bra Top

I love these bras and amazingly enough they stay put and don't let me bouce which is a good thing

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment