Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Reviews of ExOfficio Men's Rain Logic Jacket

ExOfficio Men's Rain Logic Jacket,Loden,Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Most people would love the jacket. i have M.D. and the zipper was very hard / impossible for me to zip up.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I loitered around Amazon watching the price of this jacket last year. I got for $73 bucks so watch for a bargain if you want the jacket. This is simply the best rain jacket I have ever owned. It's very light for summer wear. It's great for a wind/rain layer in colder climates. Zippers are first rate.

Pros

Garment materials are first rate.

Great barrier against rain.

Functional hood.

Very light great for travel.

Quality construction

Cons

Well, if anything, price. But you get what you paid for.

Best Deals for ExOfficio Men's Rain Logic Jacket

I have now owned this jacket for over a year. It is lightweight, waterproof and very durable. It fits close so you can wear it as a layer. This year I was in Nepal for the monsoon season and I wore it everyday. Today I wore it for an underlayer for a football game in 30 degree weather. It packs up nice in my backpack and always has a nice appearance. I have the blue one and the color is great. I keep it hanging near the front door and wear it all the time yet it still looks great. I just bought one for my daughter and son for Christmas. I know they will love it too.

Honest reviews on ExOfficio Men's Rain Logic Jacket

After buying the ExOfficio Men's Storm Logic Jacket I wanted to get something a little lighter that would also fit into a pouch and be easily packable. Although the write-up for this jacket says that it is 'packable', it does not fit into a pouch like other jackets. It is basically just your typical rain jacket.

On another note, the hood and sleeves are cut weird. The peak of the hood and the top of the sleeves are pointed.

Note: I ended up replacing this jacket with the Magellan's Men's Multi-Pockets Stowable Packable Rain Jacket which is more what I was looking for.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment