Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have to return these as they are way to small. Their sizes must run small so if you order order u at least a half to a full size.Best Deals for DC Women's Pixie Charm Sneaker
Regarding size:These are pretty true to size for me (a 7 Regular). If you think you're a size 7.10 or any bigger than an actual 7, size up a half. I have only worn one shoe that has been too small for me that was labeled a 7. I will note that I switched the criss crossed laces to bar laces (YouTube if you want to see how to do it). This makes the shoe fit a bit more loosely. Another reviewer put that one shoe was too small... I got mine directly through Amazon, so I'd be highly concerned over the seller. Make sure you guys see the reviews on the sellers.
Regarding Support:
They're skate shoes. You're not going to get arch support out of these. If you want to put in an insert then size up a half.
Regarding Look:
I bought the white. They look awesome. Colors are nice an bright. Though the blue shoelace colors are cool on their own, I added hot pink shoe laces, so the bar laces alternate from blue to pink. They look AMAZING. I haven't worn them out of the house yet, but they feel the same as my other DC shoes, so I should be set.
No comments:
Post a Comment