Monday, August 18, 2014

Review of Petzl Adjama Climbing Harness

Petzl Adjama Climbing Harness
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Before purchasing the Petzl Adjama, I tried on the Petzl Sama, a few comparable Black Diamond harnesses, and a comparable Mammut harness. I chose the Petzl Adjama because it's construction rendered it substantially lighter than the competition, it felt more solid, and the adjustable leg-loops were necessary for my larger thighs.

After using it several times per week for the last 4 months, I am extremely pleased with this harness. It is extremely comfortable for a light-weight harness, yet it has held up to the abuses of both indoor gym climbing and outdoor sport and even multi-pitch climbing.

The design of the harness is different from most other harnesses, such that the ventilation is fantastic but the support and comfort do not suffer in the least. Also, the gear loops have withstood repeated and heavy use without any issues so far.

Lastly, the harness is easy to adjust because it does not need to be doubled back!

If you can afford the extra $30, you should definitely get this harness over the economy models; the difference is huge!

As a last word, I was so pleased with this harness that I purchased the Selena (women's version) for my girlfriend; she loves hers as well.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Make sure you go by REI or some other store to try them on first, thought I would need a large but the medium fit better. Once you find the right size this is a great harness.

Best Deals for Petzl Adjama Climbing Harness

I have been using this harness for two years now and it has never failed me. The straps work perfectly and tighten with ease. They don't loosen up when you don't want to either. You will not regret buying this harness. It has plenty of loops on the side for carabiners and belay devices. It is also very comfortable when climbing. It pulls up a little, but this is normal for harnesses. Overall, this harness is a great buy and worth the money.

Honest reviews on Petzl Adjama Climbing Harness

I used this harness for indoor rock climbing. It worked perfectly. I did not feel sore (guys know what I'm talking about) after climbing indoor for 2.5 hours. It's supportive and very comfortable. I like the extra width on the leg straps and the waist has nice loops to attach a chalk bag to.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Petzl Adjama Climbing Harness

excellent harness very good, is easily accessible and very safe when climbing, very comfortable, the leg almoadillas are very comfortable, I recommend it, the seller is an excellent person and responsible, I recommend it for future purchases.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment