Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Review of Pearl Izumi Fly Softshell Running Pant - Men's

Pearl Izumi Men's Fly Softshell Pant, Black, X-Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $145.00
Sale Price: $108.71
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
Buy Now

I use these when commuting into work on cool mornings, about 8 miles. Great for that application but if it were much longer they'd be too warm for "cold" Alabama mornings. But that's what I bought them for and they work great for that purpose. Not sure of durability yet as I've only worn them 5 or so times. There is no padding inside so I've been wearing cycling shorts under these pants.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Just what I wanted. The fit is right, they are comfortable and warm and provide lots of mobility during workouts and lounging around.

Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Fly Softshell Running Pant - Men's

These pants are extremely confortable and breathable. I highly recommend this product even though the price is steep. The fit is slim so you don't have a lot of excess fabric getting in the way.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment