Friday, August 22, 2014

Review of DC Women's Chelsea Sneaker

DC Shoes Women's Chelsea Sneaker,Black/Crazy Pink/Sparkle,9 US/9 M US
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
These are the only shoes I have bought in the last couple of years and the only ones I ever wear(with different colors, etc.). These are the most comfortable shoes ever and they look good with anything you wear. I love these DC Chelsea shoes!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Cute shoes, better looking in person. I ended up returning them because they were too small, my toes were pushing against the end of the shoe. I wear and ordered size 8, would probably get a half to whole size bigger. Shipping was fast to my house and return was very easy.

Best Deals for DC Women's Chelsea Sneaker

theyre ok. i was hoping they would have more cushion but are a bit thinner then im use to, thats my fault though, i shouldve payed more attention before buying. still,they are cute and fit well. not bad at all.

Honest reviews on DC Women's Chelsea Sneaker

I have had these shoes almost a year and I have had no problems at all. They are very comfortable and cute. I am actually looking at a second pair because I like this color so much. I have a different style of Chelsea that are just as comfortable, I just really prefer the look of this pair. I would 100% recommend these shoes to anyone.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DC Women's Chelsea Sneaker

They are perfect!!! They fit like they are supposed too and everything. Every detail is on point!!! BEST SHOES EVER!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment