Monday, August 25, 2014

Electric Visual Charge Wrap Sunglasses Review

Electric Charge Sunglasses,Gloss Black Frame/Grey Lens,one size
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $89.95
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 21% Off
Buy Now

I bought these glasses for my husband and he loved them. Great fit. Not loose. Nice wrap glasses for sports.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have a smaller head so most sunglasses fall of easy, especially when I set them on top my head. These glasses look great and stay on my head pretty tight.

Best Deals for Electric Visual Charge Wrap Sunglasses

This is actually my 3rd pair (due to a family member taking one pair, one temporarily lost but now found, and this was a back up pair). They are so light and comfortable you barely feel them on your face. They are fairly dark as well which is nice in sand and snow. I have also tried the electric technician glasses which are also very comfortable but much heavier. Sunglasses are so variable based on preferences/styles and the shape of one's face, but for me these are great. Highly recommended.

Honest reviews on Electric Visual Charge Wrap Sunglasses

Nice glasses... not to big, not too small for a medium / large face guy. Got the Union Tort Frame with Grey Lenses and they're sharp... a nice darkish blue / grey on the frames that look nice. Very satisfied.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Electric Visual Charge Wrap Sunglasses

Sunglasses feel great and do the job with style. Best price anywhere. I have recommended to friends/family. I couldn't be any happier!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment