Sunday, August 24, 2014

Discount PT6939 Adult Unisex Performance Dry Fit 9" Short with Side Panel

Men's and Women's Performance Dry Fit 9' Short with White Side Panel-Made with Moisture Management and Odor Defense-Running, Basketball, Cross Training, and Gym-Sizes SM-XXXL.
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $18.00
Sale Price: $16.00
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
Buy Now

These shorts are silky soft and light as a feather. I sweat a lot and these shorts seemed to remain dry. I wear them on longer runs and I love them. They are made in America, which to me adds value, but they are still very inexpensive.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This thing is huge. I'm not sending it back. I can use it in the gym, as long as I don't tilt upside down. I think it is more for men than women.

Best Deals for PT6939 Adult Unisex Performance Dry Fit 9" Short with Side Panel

Would have given them 5 stars if they had pockets. Didn't realize they did not have them till they arrived. Still, good shorts and they fit well.

Honest reviews on PT6939 Adult Unisex Performance Dry Fit 9" Short with Side Panel

This item was actually for my nephew whose overseas. When he received them, he was really happy with how the pants fit.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment