Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I can't review the bug repellant qualities of this shirt, but it seems well made. The fabric is a heavier knit than most t-shirts seem to have lately. However, it doesn't have much give. I ordered a size large for my husband, and it was too tight in the waist. Before I ordered, I saw the conflicting reviews about whether this shirt runs true to size. I think it is true to size for shoulders, but it is not cut generously in the waist. If you are used to looser cut or vanity sized shirts, I'd order up a size.Best Deals for ExOfficio Men's BugsAway Chas'r Short-Sleeve Tee
Tried this out on the 4th of July, hot night wore shorts barely any breeze. The mosquitoes were horrible! Draped it across my knees, not one bite!! Wore it up in Wisc. mountain biking, again not a single bite where the shirt was, the rest of me didn't fair as well. The little buggers swarmed my face and legs and chowed down!!OUCH!! I was very impressed with how well this worked to keep the mosquitos off. Especially in deep wooded areas like kettle moraine park, the little buggers were so thick whenever I stopped. FYI, co2 when you exhale attracts the little buggers fast!!! The shirt itself was grey, which was a little flat in color and size large, the fit was true to size but feels stiff to wear, hopefully will soften with washes. I really hope the boast of lasting the life of the shirt holds to be true! I was so impressed with this shirt, I purchased a pair of hiking pants as well!!! Too hot to try them out right now, but high hopes their as good as this brand.Bottom line: have already recommended to friends and family. Great gift for the outdoor lover who hates mosquitoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment