Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cheap Augusta Sportswear Ladies Wicking Mesh Short

Augusta Sportswear Ladies Wicking Mesh Short, Silver Grey, Medium. 960
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
These shorts arrived very quickly within 2-3 days of placing the order. They were very soft and lightweight. The stitching looked nice with no threads hanging out all over the place. Unfortunately, I ordered a size that was to small, and they didn't have a larger size for me to order, or I would've. Guess it's time for a longer workout.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These are good to work out in. I would have liked them to be a little longer, but the legs are roomy enough to move in.

Best Deals for Augusta Sportswear Ladies Wicking Mesh Short

The shorts run a little small but I kept them anyway. The price was great! I have a pool & like to have several swimming suits. Good purchase!

Honest reviews on Augusta Sportswear Ladies Wicking Mesh Short

product lost in mail. Replaced and reshipped immediately with out any trouble. will order again. Loved the shorts fit perfectly. I usually wear an 8 and the medium fits well

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Augusta Sportswear Ladies Wicking Mesh Short

they are a good fit for me, good for running or power walking, or whatever I want to do. Lightweight, too

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment