Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Buy Ibex Women's Indie Zip Tee

Ibex Women's Indie Zip T Base Layer Top
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $95.00
Sale Price: $54.03
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
Buy Now

I am over 50, work outside inthe PNW, which means wind, wet, 40degress. My chilly pepper base layers are really dead after 9 years.

I want to change to the merino and get color! I, like many outdoor women have to buy mens clothes, the womens stuff is for 20 year old models. No room in the shoulder, bust and hip. also endless black!

I tried two smart wools, they were for models and returned.

I bought this in xl and its very comfortable.

For the second layer I am wering a mans meduim 33 degrees pull over zip.

I was very toasty all day yesterday, with lots of squalls.

40 with rain and wind today, with a good windblock vest I will be comfy.

I expect years of wear.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This shirt is so comfortable, soft, warm and flattering. I bought it as a base layer for a trip to Alaska but now I wear it as a coverup when I go to the gym. I'm not a pink lover but the pink is cute! And the thing washes well! I wear an 8-10 and the large is a bit baggy, like I said a nice shirt to go over another shirt.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment