Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cheap New Balance Women's Sweetheart Long Bra Top

New Balance Women's Sweetheart Long Bra Top, White, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $40.00
Sale Price: $22.75
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
Buy Now

New Balance makes comfortable and supportive wear for your workout needs. The top has an attractive design and supports a great causeBreast Cancer Research.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this from Amazon for 11 dollars. The fit and fabric were great. Thought I'd the other color as well and I see that Amazon has increased the price by an additional 15 bucks! For 11 bucks, this was a great buy!

Best Deals for New Balance Women's Sweetheart Long Bra Top

I bought it for a wedding. Ordered my usual size and it fit very well. It was comfortable all day long. The only negative I have is there are so many hook and eye closures that for someone like me with arthritis, it was difficult to get on and off.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment