List Price: $48.00
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 40% Off
I liked the design of this top and I am happy with my purchase. I'll be going back for the other colors soon.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This top was a little unexpected in a couple of ways. As a 34B, 26-27 waist, 37 hip, I probably would have been best fit by the x-small (if I were going for the fit achieved on the model). I almost sent the small back to exchange, but decided to wash it and see if I could get it down to size. It did shrink a bit, but a negligible amount.The fabric is thicker than I anticipated, so it's a shirt of decent substance. This is a really nice top for yoga or low-impact exercise. I don't think the built-in support is what I would want for high-impact activities. All in all, I am very grateful I waited for the price to come below $30 if I had paid more, I would've been disappointed. But, as it is, I am not it's a nice top!
No comments:
Post a Comment