Sunday, June 8, 2014

Soybu Women's Lotus Yoga Pant Reviews

Soybu Women's Lotus Yoga Pant
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
These are very soft and comfortable and don't shrink, which is great. My only critique is that the texture of the material does slightly show any lumps or bumps underneath.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased the black pair of these pants. They have an awesome fabric feel for being non-cotton. This style has a slim fit and appears flattering (although a med blue color I tried was not flattering on me (size 6/8). One of my favorites for yoga class.

Best Deals for Soybu Women's Lotus Yoga Pant

These pants are completely skin tight down to the knees. That seems to be intended, but it's not a look that works for me.

Honest reviews on Soybu Women's Lotus Yoga Pant

I ordered a medium -as that is my size -and they're way too small. I think these would fit someone who is under 5'5" and 110 pounds. Quite bummed.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Soybu Women's Lotus Yoga Pant

Low cut, flattering, would be perfect if fI were about 5.9ft tall! I will try to hem them and not sure how that'll work out.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment