Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Reviews of Speedo Men's Race Xtra Life Lycra Axcel Splice Jammer Swimsuit

Speedo Men's Race Xtra Life Lycra Axcel Splice Jammer Swimsuit, Black and Blue, 30
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $45.00
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
Buy Now

Good fit. Excellent for pool lap swimming. Would recommend to anyone that is into competitive or physical fitness swimming.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought the one with the white stripe(s). First disappointment: the white fabric is see-through. Second-disappointment: the black fabric bleeds and by the end of the first week the white stripe acquired a rusty-brownish color.

The swimming suit should be labeled 'disposable'. I swim for half an hour five-six times a week. In week three, the white fabric started to disintegrate. In week four, the black fabric started to disintegrate. To sum up, after one month I am throwing away my 'new' Speedo Men's Race Xtra Life Lycra Axcel Splice Jammer Swimsuit and going back to my old and sturdy swimming shorts.

Best Deals for Speedo Men's Race Xtra Life Lycra Axcel Splice Jammer Swimsuit

Like most of my other Speedo jammers, these are form-fitting, but not too tight, and have plenty of give in the upper thigh, rise and crotch. They don't restrict movement, so as I cut through the water, it's like wearing nothing at all. The colors have stayed bright through multiple wearings and washings, and I'm all around pleased with the purchase.

Honest reviews on Speedo Men's Race Xtra Life Lycra Axcel Splice Jammer Swimsuit

They make me swim faster. The red stripe is the best stripe color of all. I swim in them 3 or 4 times a week. They are tight. Buy these. Like, like, like.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Speedo Men's Race Xtra Life Lycra Axcel Splice Jammer Swimsuit

Well made and comfortable. I've used them under dive skins and wet suits on several extended dive trips and they are comfortable and have held up well.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment