Friday, June 6, 2014

Reviews of Shimano Spheros FB Reels

Shimano Spheros Spinning Reel
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Having used Shimano freshwater reels for most of my adult life, when my brother in law asked me to do some salt water fishing I first bought a Penn reel at his suggestion. It worked pretty well, but I wasn't getting the casting distance I wanted, and it felt a little uneven and awkward on retrieval. I saw this Shimano on Amazon and thought I'd give it a try, WAS NOT DISSAPOINTED, excellent casting paired with a 10ft pole, retrieves like a dream, excellent anti-reverse as well. I cannot recommend this reel enough, you WILL NOT be sorry about this purchase! Thanks Amazon!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The reviews on bass pro shops say it all. This reel is smooth, durable, and the drag is amazing. I have it connected to a 12ft Shakespeare big water ugly stik and think that it would be a tough combo to beat for around $200

Best Deals for Shimano Spheros FB Reels

I have one of these at my winter vacation home and forgot it there. Liked it so much I ordered one for home.

Order came right away and put it to use.

Honest reviews on Shimano Spheros FB Reels

Great reel for Striped bass & bluefish from party boat fishing on Brooklyn VI Sheepshead Bay. Great drag smooth ,plenty of stopping power.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment