Sunday, June 8, 2014

Reviews of Saucony Motion Sensor Sports Running Bra

Saucony Women's Motion Sensor Bra, Black, 40D
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I love, love, love this sports bra. Most bra makers assume that if you're, uh, mammarily petite, any old pull-on compression bra will do. But I have broad shoulders, making it impossible to take off a soggy racer-back bra (ie, no closures) without dislocating a shoulder. This is one of very, very few sports bras that offers back hooks AND comes in a smallish cup size. Plus, as the bra stretches a bit over time, the back closure allows you to tighten it up by going to the next row of hooks.

I wear a 34A in regular bras; a 34B in this style works well (although an A cup would be even better). I've probably tried on 50 styles over my 35 years of running, and this is the only one that doesn't make me look completely breastless -its light padding and shaping actually create bumps in my work-out tops! Even though I'm small-busted, I still need support: after nursing two kids, not plumping up in middle age, and, frankly, just plain being 50 years old, I need something to lock the poor old girls in place during long runs and high-impact aerobics. The Motion Sensor does the job without that awful Ace-Bandage-around-the-ribcage feeling. Weirdly, a much bustier friend also finds this bra really supportive; I'm amazed it works so well for both of us. If only it came in multiple colors...I mean, black's okay, but white? Yuck. Too frumpy even for an old lady like me.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I've had a hard time finding a sports bra to support my DD cup size, where I didn't feel like I was going to have to call in for back up to get the thing back off. I ordered this in black. It is very comfortable and soft. It's very easy to get on and off and I love that is has a normal bra like closure in the back. I still had a little soreness in my neck after running, but no where near what I had with no sports bra at all... I guess this is typical when you are DD though, right? The only way to fully avoid this would be to get a compression bra. yuck. All in all I would highly recommend this sports bra.

Best Deals for Saucony Motion Sensor Sports Running Bra

I love this bra! I try to run about 20 miles a week and participate in several 1/2 marathons a year. This is by far my favorite bra, offering great support and comfort. I tried several bras for volleyball, basketball and running and never really found one that was great until now.

One of my favorite things about this bra is no chaffing! Even with my Nike tank top bras, I have always needed Glide for my long runs to prevent chaffing. This bra is great w/no chaffing on short runs though I still use Glide for my really long runs just to be safe.

I know some customers indicated they thought this bra ran small but I think it is true to size. I am a medium build and wear a 36C typically. I just bought a second one of these bras and have recommended it to all my running friends.

Honest reviews on Saucony Motion Sensor Sports Running Bra

Good things and not so good...things...

5'4" tall 125 lbs 34B -ordered 34B True to size

nipple coverage great

--------BUT needs thinner padding. No need to wear it as a bulletproof vest. Less padding will conceal without adding size / not everyone wants to up a cup.

Breast positioning --a little far apart... should bring them in

toward the center more... I'm broad chested and even for me it's a

spread >>> I mean stretch... not happy with how much feel like it's under my armpit here...

When does it soften up? > after you toss it in the washer AND dryer.

Band roll up YES at the bottom some... needs a more elastic and wider band, not much but some. At the bottom of the band is a slight curl away from the body and that's not good.

Color --- make it in beige or nude ... white and black is useless under a white t-shirt.

Putting on impossible to no way. But I managed. Very obese people or less flexible types will never get this on alone. Consider if unmarried.

Good crossed in the back.

Bad non-adjustable straps. Okay because I'm long waisted and didn't need to adjust it, but for small people this will be a problem.

Material --not particularly soft at the chest band. Have

red marks already and not even exercising in it yet. I'll wash it

and see if it softens up....could use an ENELL band type. WIDER SOFTER.

Did soften up after a washing...whew.

Coverage enough. Needs to bring the breasts more to the center...

Bounce factor Medium HIGH. I'm at 34 B and I'm used to ENELL. NOTHING beats that straight jacket for bounce control nothing. However it is unsightly ...with seams in the front (the Enell).

INSIDE? What's this huge itchy paperlike tag? Rip it out and save it so I remember my size yucky thing. Looks like a "do not remove tag" on a bed mattress! Exactly! What is that all about?

Comfort Feels like a firm hug not cushy... you will not forget you have it on...

Tug factor... between the breasts in the center front you will tug it down every hour or so... like I said, the band needs to be wider with more elastic / like Enell.

Support GREAT! The TA TAs are back up where they were 20 years ago... party. However when standing up straight (trying to) that looks unreal.

After wearing 1 hour? >>> Big bulky area where it hooks in back is bothering me. Losing another star. --After washing less of a problem...

Great concept... needs serious improvement above. Other people are too easily satisfied I think. DEMAND MORE!

It's fine for light exercise or yoga.

NOT for running if you already wear Enell.

Like I already said...

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Saucony Motion Sensor Sports Running Bra

I bought this bra primarily based on the fantastic reviews. As a big busted woman I find it very difficult to find a good sports bra. I think this bra tends to run on the small side. My girls were pushed up and through the middle of the bra. Running was impossible. Would be better for a-b-c cups. Would not recommend to anyone d or larger needing lots of support for high impact activity.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment