Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Reviews of Invicta Men's 1800 Russian Diver Silver Dial Black Polyurethane

Invicta Men's 1800 Russian Diver Silver Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $795.00
Sale Price: $106.99
Today's Bonus: 87% Off
Buy Now

This in now the fourth Invicta that I have purchased. I love the quality and the price. This watch is the largest of all the ones that I own, but it is very classy aswell. The chain on the side is cool and the silver is nice and shiny. I would recommend this watch to someone who wants an affordable yet attractive watch.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

nice size and weight. Nice cost. The four center dials are near impossible to see for me. But really how often do you use them? there are clocks everywhere adn apps and so forth.

Best Deals for Invicta Men's 1800 Russian Diver Silver Dial Black Polyurethane

Great watch for the price. But... If you LOVE big watches, you have to buy the Invicta line that costs over $300.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment