Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Reviews of Carhartt Men's Tall Sandstone Santa Fe Jacket

Carhartt Men's Tall Sandstone Active Jacket, Wheat, XX-Large/Tall
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This jacket keeps me warm in dry conditions here in Alaska. It has 2 inside pockets that can hold plenty leaving the outside pockets empty for keeping my hands warm.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I've had my olive colored Santa Fe for about 8 years, it's probably about half worn out. I usually wear it everyday during 6 months of the year, but I'm sure it wouldn't last that long if I had an outdoor job.

These are the perfect casual jacket that are great with a pair of Levis. I see the new ones have inside pockets, that is something the older ones were missing. It's hard to imagine a better value for a good looking jacket that will last for years and keep you very warm. No doubt I'll replace the one I have with another Carhartt, maybe the bomber. Get one, it'll be your favorite too.

Best Deals for Carhartt Men's Tall Sandstone Santa Fe Jacket

My son-in-law loves his western style Carhartt Santa Fe jacket so much that several years later he is asking for a replacement for Christmas ... same style and color. He has worn several of this style over the years and prefers the dark brown color. My husband has a similar Carhartt the longer chore coat style and loves his. Wash it and wear it more. Both men wear their jackets working around the ranch or as a casual town jacket.

Honest reviews on Carhartt Men's Tall Sandstone Santa Fe Jacket

This was bought for me as a Christmas gift!

It gives you that nice warm fuzzy feeling when you are wearing it.

I live in north Texas so, it never really gets too cold here. I have been very comfortable when the weather is in the twenties and I am a huge fussy baby when it gets cold (a true Texan!).

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Carhartt Men's Tall Sandstone Santa Fe Jacket

Replaced the old Carhartt coat as after 16 years wearing it in construction Sleeves were getting a little tattered.Still have the old one which keeps me warm while doing chores at home. Buy one,wear it and you will not regret it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment