Friday, June 27, 2014

Reviews of Adidas Golf men's Climalite Flat-Front Shorts

Adidas Climalite Flat-Front Short, 35-Inch, Chrome
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $65.00
Sale Price: $48.75
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
Buy Now

These are the ONLY shorts my son will wear. He loves Adidas for the fit. We love Adidas for the quality. These shorts maintain their shape and are nearly stain resistant. No iron required. Over the years, the Adidas golf shorts we have purchases have survived three children and still remain in great shape to pass down again. They are definitely worth the price!!!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The look and feel I was hoping for. Love the color too.

They work for casual "go out" shorts too.

Best Deals for Adidas Golf men's Climalite Flat-Front Shorts

For starters I bought these shorts to bowl in and haven't been disappointed.

They fit good and are climatically cool and are a comfort to play in.

I know that all bodies are not the same shape so I'll provide my measurements in hope that someone will benefit from my experience described in the following.

I'm 5"10" weigh 150lbs.have a 33 inch waist, 38 inch hips and 20 inch mid-thigh while standing(These were all measured with a tape.) I've tried Nike, UA, Puma, Foot Joy, Players, and Calloway golf as well as Adidas in both the 30" and 32" waist. The Adidas, as well as Puma, in the 30" waist fit me fine. The others in the 30"waist were too small and to large in the 32" waist. The Adidas fit so good that I ordered the pants in a 30"waist and 30" inseam. The waist in the pants fit exactly like the shorts and the inseam is a true 30"again measured with a tape. I bought a pair with a 32" inseam they measured 32.5" and were too long.

I'm very pleased and again hope my experience helps someone.Adidas Golf men's Climalite 3-stripes Techshort

Honest reviews on Adidas Golf men's Climalite Flat-Front Shorts

These shorts are great for travel. Light weight and easy to pack. Look very nice, yet feel comfortable and casual.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Adidas Golf men's Climalite Flat-Front Shorts

Bought as a gift and he loves then. They for well, cool and made well for the price. Will buy more

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment