Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
When I first purchased the item I bought the wrong size so I sent it back and on the computer I asked to have a bigger size sent instead. But for some reason or another, when I sent it back at first I saw amazon.com didn't send the t-shirt I asked for to me. I called and asked why I didn't get the shirt sent to me as I sent back the wrong size and asked to have the right sized shirt sent in its place. The girl I spoke with told me on amazon.com you can only send back the wrong sized shirt and you have to go back and re-order the shirt all over again, they don't exchange sizes. When I told her I was asked online to have the right size sent in exchange for the wrong size she told me I was mistaken and amazon.com doesn't do exchanges. So I went back online and went through the exchange all over again and this time the right size came to me. I was satisfied with the product but very dissatisfied with customer service. How can they not know they do exchanges for different sizes over the Internet? Even when I told her I was asked specifically for an exchange how can she tell me I was mistaken?
No comments:
Post a Comment