Friday, June 27, 2014

Giro Candela Women's Cold-Weather Cycling Gloves Reviews

Giro Candela Women's Cold-Weather Cycling Gloves, Black, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Didn't find them to be that warm. Fingers get really cold inside because of humidity. Even though the weather wasn't that cold, didn't find them to be useful. Perhaps just for windy days.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These are very nice, but they were too snug. I felt I wouldn't be comfortable gripping the handlebars. I can't speak to how warm they are because I sent them back. I really wanted to keep them. :(

Best Deals for Giro Candela Women's Cold-Weather Cycling Gloves

These gloves are great for cold weather while commuting to and from work for me. I love them. The fingertips are starting to wear a little just on the index fingers. I will be purchasing another pair when these wear out, which most likely won't be any time soon. They have stretched to fit my hands perfectly!

Honest reviews on Giro Candela Women's Cold-Weather Cycling Gloves

Love these gloves so much I bought a second pair and sent the link to my cycling partner so she could buy them. Warm hands without losing agility. I use them for cycling... and on the motorcycle range where I teach people to ride... and with my camera... and driving.

My iphone doesn't respond to them unfortunately... but I intend to put a metal thread into the fingertip and that one problem should be solved.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment