Sunday, June 15, 2014

Discount Pearl Izumi Pro Thermal Toe Cover

Pearl Izumi Pro Thermal Toe Cover,Black,Large/X-Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $35.00
Sale Price: $34.22
Today's Bonus: 2% Off
Buy Now

I live in Texas so our winters are pretty mild. Still, my toes get pretty cold when cycling in 30-40 degree weather, which is a testament to how breathable my shoes are. Well, after freezing my toes off while mountain biking the other day I went to my LBS and bought a pair of these Pro Thermal Toe covers. I've used them twice since then and have been very impressed.

1. They keep your toes warm as advertised

2. Not as hot as a whole bootie, but then again I don't live in Wisconsin

3. The Kevlar reinforced elastic at the bottom is what sold me on these over the "Elite" versions. The Kevlar stretch lining is super strong, which is helpful for when you're walking around with your cleats on cement or rocks that would otherwise tear up any other sort of material (makes me think these could last a REALLY long time even with abuse).

Buy them. You won't be disappointed. Oh. I bought the Large and I'm a size 10.5-11 (depends on shoe) and they fit perfect. Anything over an 11 might be a bit tight though.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

You can only guess what the sizing means no good sizing guides on the listing. After reading a number of reviews on what size you should get, it sounded like I should get the L/XL, which I would have assumed was too big if I didn't read the reviews. Too big! So, mine get some unnecessary airflow sneaking in, obviously not what I would buy this product for. Anyway, I wear a size 9 in a road bike shoe. Hope this helps someone else not make the same mistake.

I'm sure the correct size product would do the job well, and the quality seems good. These aren't going to just rip very easy or anything. Only reducing stars because the sizing guide doesn't give any guidance for th listing.

Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Pro Thermal Toe Cover

A great price, looks good and is warm. I don't use my full covers very often since these are warmer than my old toe covers.

Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Pro Thermal Toe Cover

These toe covers are great! I am a huge wuss when it comes to cold weather and these saved my life. I've worn them on many occasions in temperatures as low as 40 degrees and they were great. My toes were the only part of me that was warm when I got off my bike. I have mountain bike shoes with SPDs and these toe covers fit well over themthey're a little snug getting on, but they are certainly not at risk of coming off or sliding around.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl Izumi Pro Thermal Toe Cover

My toes always go numb when I'm riding in chilly weather. These toe covers do a great job of protecting my tootsies from the cold wind and rain, keeping them relatively toasty. I use mountain bike shoes with SPD clips, and these have good clearance for clipping in and out. Of course, they don't stay in place well if you have to hike your bike up a hill, but that's to be expected and it gives me good motivation to pedal rather than walk.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment