Friday, June 27, 2014

DC Men's Net SE Skate Shoe Review

Dc Shoes Mens Men's Net SE Fashion Sneaker,Battleship/Black,10.5 US/10.5 M US
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
looked great fit great. I got these for my spouse and he loved them. they were clean and in the orignial box. not generics. colors match the picture to a tee. Great for wide feet

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

came early, better looking in person, comfortable fit. blue is very blue. love it. DCs always fit true to size.

Best Deals for DC Men's Net SE Skate Shoe

The white/battleship/white style is very stylish, a good fit and most pleasing.

I was pleasantly surprised with these shoes. I can't wait to sport them!

Honest reviews on DC Men's Net SE Skate Shoe

Love these shoes. Love the style and everything about them. I buy these for my son every year, he won't wear anything else. I hope and pray that they don't stop making this style. They fit true to size and last and last. I highly recommend this shoe.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DC Men's Net SE Skate Shoe

I wanted a shoe that measures 25/26 inches and a shoe came listed as 26 cm, but is much larger. Anyway maybe the mistake was mine. regards

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment