Saturday, June 7, 2014

Columbia Men's Bahama II Big Long Sleeve Shirt Reviews

Columbia Men's Bahama II Long Sleeve Shirt, 3X, Vivid Blue
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I was looking for a light-weight, quick-drying, sun-protective shirt for my husband for a trip to Africa. The cost of "safari" shirts was outrageous. This "fishing" shirt had all the advantages at a fraction of the price. The only reason a gave it a 4-star instead of a 5-star is some quality problems. The buttonholes are not completely cut open. I had to pull out my seam ripper and finish cutting them to get the buttons through. Worse, one of the sleeves was completely missing a buttonhole on the tab used to roll up the sleeve. I had to had a buttonhole to be able to keep the sleeve rolled up. It's fixable, it doesn't detract from the shirt after I made the fix, but I would appreciate a little better quality work on the shirt.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This shirt is exactly as pictured and true to size, it looks terrific on! Ordered 2 for my boyfriend and he loves them, looks great over a t shirt with jeans.

Best Deals for Columbia Men's Bahama II Big Long Sleeve Shirt

The shirt fit was a little big which is good! I much have it too big than too little anytime. The price was fair. I would buy this shirt again when needed.

Honest reviews on Columbia Men's Bahama II Big Long Sleeve Shirt

Bathing suit like material, with vented flaps in the shoulder area. Good shirt that keeps you cool and dry but has feeling of bathing suit, but looks otherwise.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Columbia Men's Bahama II Big Long Sleeve Shirt

I have been searching for these shirts. Last weekend I rode my Harley down to Kinston and the Neuse River Sports Shop to buy some and they did not have any sizes above XXL so from now on I'm turning to Amazon, where I got three of them.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment