Friday, June 6, 2014

Cheap Wildlife Research Scent Killer Gold Liquid Clothing Wash, (18-Ounce)

Wildlife Research Scent Killer Gold Liquid Clothing Wash,
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $13.80
Sale Price: $13.55
Today's Bonus: 2% Off
Buy Now

This product does the job. Be sure not to dry your clothes with one of the scented dryer sheets it messes the whole process up. If possible I run the dryer at least a cycle or two after my wife has used one. Once dry place your clothing in a large sealable plastic bag. The extra large freezer bags work and are much cheaper than the commercial ones. Dress at your hunting site this avoids your vehicle smells to be on your clothes. Bottom line -IT KILLS YOUR SMEL just don't reintroduce!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This stuff works great! I hunt blacktails in Oregon and opening morning had 3 different bucks within 15 yards. I will be using again for elk season.

No comments:

Post a Comment