Friday, June 27, 2014

Cheap Spyder Women's Winner Athletic Fit Pant

Spyder Women's Winner Athletic Fit Pant, White, 10
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $165.00
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 39% Off
Buy Now

Looking for snow pants that don't look like you're the Michelin man? These are it. They're very warm, waterproof, and thick...but they're not at all bulky. I would say they're as fitted as you can get for fulfilling their purpose. Very comfortable to move around in. I'm usually a size 0-2, but they only had a 4, and it works just fine. I have to belt it up a little (and yes, it has belt loops), but it's not a big deal. I wish it had side pockets, but it's not a dealbreaker. :) It has one small pocket in the back. Too many positives to knock off any points for the petty stuff. Great price online, too!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Good fit, very warm without bulk. Minus one star only because I wish the waist were adjustable. Washed well and packed easily.

Best Deals for Spyder Women's Winner Athletic Fit Pant

I like the pants and color. i was worried about the size, but it fitted me perfect. And the price for them was good.

Honest reviews on Spyder Women's Winner Athletic Fit Pant

Love these, great service from Amazon. Fit great, I wash them all the time as we ski every weekend, and they look like new each time.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Spyder Women's Winner Athletic Fit Pant

It was a present for my daughter>She wears it , she would not if she was not happy with it ! (she is an expert skier)

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment