Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cheap Capezio Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard with Snaps

Capezio Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard with Snaps-Navy-X-Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I am 5'10'', 145lbs, size 6, with a torso measurement of 30 inches from shoulder to pelvis. The XL fit perfectly in length, and I had breathing room in the waist. Since I am so tall I have to order a larger size, but luckly the fabric isn't too loose in the body so you cannot tell it's too large for me.

The snap crotch is a plus so you can easily use the facilities, I used this as a base to a costume and was in and out of the restrooms in under 3 minutes!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased this top in Small. The neck fit too tight and I had to work for a length of time to get the snaps to snap and then they popped back open. I exchanged for a Medium and could tell no difference in the fit. The snaps still popped open if I moved slightly. Liked the fabric, but couldn't make this work. Was not worth it to me to return again at my shipping expense to try another size. I spent more in shipping the two items than the cost of the item.

Best Deals for Capezio Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard with Snaps

Bought this for winter time while dancing just be sure to order large enough. I ordered the medium (I am 5'3" and 120 lbs.) and it fits, but is snug so I do not put it in the dryer ever. If i buy another one I would order a large. Very warm! Washes well, no pilling. Would recommend for anyone who gets cold dancing or working out.

Honest reviews on Capezio Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard with Snaps

Fantastic body suit/leotard. Runs on the small side but a snug fit is to be expected. Nice thick silky material and buttons on the bottom don't chafe inner legs. I wear it for both dance and dress it up with a skirt to go out. I receive a lot of compliments.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Capezio Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard with Snaps

The product itself was great. I returned it because the color on-line was not what the garment actually was.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment