I purchased a 3rd pair through Amazon. The size is right and I find these undies very comfortable to wear all day even in Sydney's humid summer. They don't ride up and the wicking is great for removing moisture from the body. I have worn them when I am particularly active and when I am sitting at the computer all day. There is no discomfort from the elastic after long periods of sitting a problem experienced with some other brands as the elastic tends to cut in underneath after sitting for long periods.
One point they didn't dry as fast in humidity. I hand washed them around 10pm and gave them a good squeeze but they were still damp at 7am the next morning after hanging in the bathroom overnight. I have discovered that they dry faster if wrapped in a towel to remove all excess moisture before being hung to dry.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have bought and used these for years -full brief only-and loved them. the size large always fit me excellently. Last year i ordered a bunch (at $18/each about 10 of them, not a small investment). Both the cut and the size have changed drastically, mostly by use of much less fabric top to bottom. The "full" brief now fits more like a bikini and is difficult to pull up to my waist. I still have some of the previous ones, so this is not me gaining weight and blaming the vendor! I have wasted a lot of money and underwear is not usually returnable, so i didn't try -i just have a bunch of briefs i wear only when i don't have any of the prior design clean.I will try to buy an extra large but if that has issues, i will reluctantly look for another brand and abandon one i have used loyally for a very long time.
Best Deals for ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Full Cut Brief
I wanted underwear that was comfortable in the heat of the summer while hiking. Needed to pack light as we were going on an 11 day trip in a Miata & needed to be able to wash in bathroom sink and be able to wear the next day. I bought 2 pair and they were GREAT! Temps were 80 to 107 degrees. The wicking properties of the underwear work so well, I wish that all my clothes could have been in the same material.ExOfficio Women's Full Cut BriefHonest reviews on ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Full Cut Brief
I was very disappointed with the product. As I received these two pairs of brief's the day before my trip to Europe, I quickly washed, line dryed, and packed them. Much to my dismay when I put a pair on it became apparent they were very snug and very tight around the leg bands.....quite uncomfortable to wear. Luckily I had packed a few cotton briefs to change into. These briefs are not true to size with regular cotton briefs.Having just returned from my trip, I have not yet explored whether or not I can return them.
No comments:
Post a Comment