Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Buy DC Men's Gatsby 2 Skate Shoe

DC Men's Gatsby 2 Action Sports Sneaker,Black/Armor,13 D US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
These shoes are awesome, they were Prime eligible so all the better than other shoes that you have to pay shipping, i got them when they were 25 bucks....and these are 90 dollar shoes!!!!! i was amazed...overall satisfaction 1000000!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This was the first time I had purchased shoes from Amazon. Loved the shoe but I was a little unsure of the size and they were half as size too small. Will know next time.

Best Deals for DC Men's Gatsby 2 Skate Shoe

I bought these thinking they were what I wanted, but they weren't they would slip off my heel in the back because they were to low, I don't like to tie my shoes I did like the design and I only wore them once I might try it again overall good shoes.

Honest reviews on DC Men's Gatsby 2 Skate Shoe

great shoes. a lil tight in the beginning, but they loosen up after they have been worn a couple of times. overall i like the shoes. i just wish they had some more oldschool styles.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DC Men's Gatsby 2 Skate Shoe

they ripped. Somehow I managed to incur a small tear or separation of the seam that holds the eyelet for the shoes upper lace. The tiny tear grew each day thereafter and now my new shoe has a split down the side. I wasn't kicking razor blades or anything, so I am hard pressed to see how a skater wouldn't demolish these shoes in a day. But I don't skate, and am not gifted with agility. So take that for what it's worth. They are super cool shoes though. Before they tore, they won me a few compliments.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment