Thursday, June 26, 2014

Buy Champion Women's Freedom Racer Back

Champion Women's Freedom Racerback, Starling Orange, Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I have a tough time with sports bras because I don't want too much constriction, I hate latches, and I don't want excessive material or padding. I like this bra because in size L for my 38.5 C bust it keeps me supported not smashed, it breathes, and the material is good enough to provide a certain confidence if you want to wear it just with your tights. I like the wide straps for comfort and the easy care material. I hang dry to prolong life. There is a cool design in the weave and the bra comes in some fun colors. Bounce is not totally controlled at my size and for a really aggressive sport I will end up going for a more constraining Champion sport bra. So depending on your sport it is either perfect or slightly less than enough. I highly recommend this with that caveat.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

If you have big breast like I do this may not be for you. I'm giving it 4 stars because if my breast weren't 38dd this would've fit very well. Like the material on it and fit very well. Just isn't supportive enough for me.

Best Deals for Champion Women's Freedom Racer Back

This bra is true to size and very comfortable. I wear an A/B cup size and it's plenty of support for running--it may not be for someone much larger.

Honest reviews on Champion Women's Freedom Racer Back

The material is changed from ones previously owned. Softer and more breathable. Comfortable fit throughout entire workout. I like it.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Champion Women's Freedom Racer Back

Very comfortable and not too snug (I hate the sports bras that cut off your circulation). I'm a 36 B and the large fit perfectly.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment