Thursday, June 26, 2014

Best Asics Women's 3-Inch Split Short Deals

Asics Women's 3-Inch Split Short, Medium, Pink Glow
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $32.00
Sale Price: $18.20
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
Buy Now

I ordered these in small, which I typically wear. They are shorter than I normally wear (I usually get 4 inch shorts) but these are great! I recently added crossfit to my training and these shorts keep me cool and fairly dry during intense workouts. I love the ventilation and there is a small pocket I can use during runs.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These shorts are really cute. That being said, they run WAY small. I normally at 5'5" and 130 lbs wear a small to med. I'm athletic, a runner. I ordered a large and they are almost too small. I will keep them, but be prepared. Nice material

Best Deals for Asics Women's 3-Inch Split Short

Good cloth. Fit as I hope,is comfortable and looks good...I love it and friends want to buy one too. ;)

Honest reviews on Asics Women's 3-Inch Split Short

I haven't worn Asics apparel before and added these to my shopping cart last minute. They're super cute and way more flattering than other running shorts I've worn. Would definitely recommend. They do run short, but I expected that.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Asics Women's 3-Inch Split Short

it's a bit tighter at the hip area but still acceptable. it feels quite comfortable but it is also slightly short.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment