List Price: $50.00
Sale Price: $34.49
Today's Bonus: 31% Off
These shorts are great for everyday training runs, but that are perfect for longer trail runs that require you to carry more gear than normal shorts can hold. I am a minimalist runner, so I don't like backpacks or belts and these shorts hold all the GU and gear I need. I ordered two pairs and think I might get a couple more.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Excellent garment and fits perfect. The quality is superlative and is a 3-1 short (believe or not, includes a compass). On the other hand, the product was delivered before date offered. That's why Amazon is really awesome!!!Best Deals for Asics Men's Fujitrail EV Short
For a long time I've searched for a running short that had zippered pockets specifically for obstacle racing. These are it!You can jump off cliffs into water, wade through mud, run up the mountain, while your Gu's, Gels, or energy chews are secure in your pocket and won't pop out. The pockets are big enough for the iPhone or IPod so you can listen to tunes during your workout, (although not advised for racing, the pockets aren't water proof.)
The inside compression short is easily taken out for cleaning.
The materials used are quick drying as I have tried them out in a pool.
Overall these are perfect for training or racing.
No comments:
Post a Comment