Friday, May 30, 2014

SockGuy Crew 6in Head Shot Lacrosse Socks Reviews

SockGuy Crew 6in Head Shot Lacrosse Socks
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I bought these for my nieces son, he's just getting into Lacrosse and I wanted to give him something cool. He loves them. Loves the colors. I didn't see or touch these as I had them sent directly to them, so I can't attest to quality. I haven't heard anything negative so they must be nice.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These socks were of super quality, good fit and perfect to go with Lacrosse gear. My 9 yr. old Grandson loved them and so did I.

Best Deals for SockGuy Crew 6in Head Shot Lacrosse Socks

Just as described. Thank you. My son loves these to play in because they absorb sweat well. And so stylish!

Honest reviews on SockGuy Crew 6in Head Shot Lacrosse Socks

great perfect price just what my son wanted goes great with his uniform other kids want to know where he got them

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SockGuy Crew 6in Head Shot Lacrosse Socks

these are kool looking socks...got these for my son who is 13 and sock was a bit to big for his foot i guess L/XL is more for adult foot..other then that we dried a few times and my son still likes them

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment