I'm 5' 7". The mens small jersey looks ridiculously long and big on me so I decided to get the youth medium. It fitted like T-shirts that you wear to dine with your date. So I exchanged it with a size Large. The youth Large fits perfectly. Roomy enough to move around yet not too baggy as basketball jersey. I highly recommend to get a youth Large or XL if you are about my height.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
when my daughter opened her gifts and didn't know that one of her wish is to have a kobe bryant jersey,,just the joy in her face made me feel i've got her surprised alot..and the quality is first class,authentic #1..thank you very much!!!
Best Deals for NBA Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Swingman Home Jersey Youth
they definitely didn't make it clear that this was a kids size jersey... it was disappointing to say the least

No comments:
Post a Comment