List Price: $266.00
Sale Price: $149.50
Today's Bonus: 44% Off
I was a little disappointed when the sunglasses arrived.
First they are made in China. Well ok...I wasn't expecting for chinese glasses but well...( My 2 other Ray Bans are made in Italy.
Second the little rubber parts ( temple tips) at the end of the temples get tangled in your hair when you remove them or put them on. Not a pblm if you are a man with short hair ( what I don't happen to be!)
The information given is not very complete ( They say nothing about their origin). A pitty.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Great glasses, I give them 4/5 because of the fact that they are no longer made in Italy... HOWEVER, they are very fancy & classy. I have a smaller head and 56mm was a great choice. Great addition to any apparel, with dress clothes you look like a boss.Best Deals for Ray-Ban 0RB8301 Aviator Sunglasses
I'm in a convertible cruizin down the road wearing my cool Ray Bans and sitting next to me is the most luscious, sexy babe with her long hair flowing in the wind and her very low cut, thin blouse just ready to bust open and she leans over and starts to kiss my face all over and then ----DANG, my alarm wakes me up and my dog is licking my face.....I love these Ray Bans....Honest reviews on Ray-Ban 0RB8301 Aviator Sunglasses
These sun glasses are awesome. They have a great fit and color. A lot cheaper than they were in stores!!Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ray-Ban 0RB8301 Aviator Sunglasses
I often struggle to find glasses that look right on me with my slightly smaller face/head. The 56mm size looks really good. But if you're more of "cephalomegaly" type, or maybe Andre The Giant, make sure to get the bigger frame. The 56mm is still too big for you Beatlejuice types, though.Regarding the Crystal-Blue colored lens, their is a gradient with the top being very dark. If you're going to use these for daytime conditions in overcast areas, they may seem too dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment