Friday, May 16, 2014
Review of prAna Women's Victoria Dress
The material of this dress is unbelievably soft. I have never felt anything like it. The cut of the dress works on me fitted where it crosses in the front, not too tight at the waist, and then flaring nicely at the hips. I am 5'4" and about 135# and had a hard time deciding between the small and the medium. The small was more fitted than I am generally comfortable with, but I liked the overall look and length better. The medium fell below my knee. I am just going to have to be careful with the undergarments I choose to minimize lines with the small. The dress can work for more dressy or casual depending on your jewelry and shoe choices. I got it in the coal. Looking at the turquoise as well. Wish it came in other colors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment