Saturday, May 17, 2014

prAna Women's Sabin Racer Top Review

prAna Women's Sabin Racer Top, X-Small, Dark Eggplant Garden
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This is a very flattering, longer length shirt. It fits snugly, but the pattern hides some of my imperfections rather well. It also stays in place and doesn't creep up too much during yoga stretches. It covers the top of my waistband most of the time. The neckline is good too, not overly plunging. I like it a lot and recommend it.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I ordered this from Backcountry.com (awesome service!!!) and it is so comfortable I had to get a few more. I got Capri Blue Flower and it's kinda wild but it matches just about everything in my closet--for wearing around town in warm weather or for yoga. It stays put in yoga class so I'm not tugging at straps, re-adjusting, or pulling back down over tummy. It stays put but is not tight...I can't figure out the mechanics of it when it feels a little swishy on but doesn't go anywhere either! Love it!!!

Best Deals for prAna Women's Sabin Racer Top

Great top awesome, non-binding design, and a fabric that is just heavy enough, just supportive enough, and doesn't shrink!

Honest reviews on prAna Women's Sabin Racer Top

The sizing was a little small (had to order XL when I usually wear L) but I like the length for yoga as it's hard to find a long enough style for my torso.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for prAna Women's Sabin Racer Top

It is beautiful! I am 5'3 and 124 lb and medium fits perfectly for me. The material is very well-made looks like it will last for a long time. It absorbs sweat well and the pattern is super flattering. The red one (Pumpkin Appaloosa), especially, has slimming effect because it camouflage whatever imperfections you might have in your lower belly area. The green one (Agave Appaloosa) is very beautiful, too, and somewhat slimming. The length is good long but does not cover the entire hip (it's not tunic). Nicely below the waist but above/around the hip bones. I also like the V neck not too revealing, not exposing too much skin, but still very cooling and pretty! Perfect yoga clothes. I bought these 2 and they are now my favorite yoga tops!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment