Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I just got this jacket a couple of days ago and the weather cooperated with a nice heavy rain today so I could check it out. It isn't all that cold out, mid 50's, so I thought the jacket might be too warm to be comfortable but tried anyway. I threw it on over a t-shirt and went out in the pouring rain with my dog, who was just hating it, and the jacket was very comfortable. It breathes nicely and the water just beads up on it. The hood is great. Most of them are more trouble than they are worth but this one has a little bill and everything you need to stay dry. When I got home all it took was a little shake and the jacket was dry enough to hang in the closet. I'm sure it will be perfect in colder weather too. Love this jacket and look forward to a lot of wonderful walks in all kinds of weather this winter. Now I just need one for the dog, poor guy.Best Deals for Helly Hansen Women's W Insulated Long Aden Jacket
Best jacket I ever purchased. I purchased in January but didn't get to wear it much since Spring came too fast. I wore this jacket every chance I can get. It has very comfortable fit and keeps me warm during windy cold winter. I even wore when I met with my clients. It is causal and yet stylish. Another great feature about this jacket is it has tuck in hood for an easy access and easy tuck in.Honest reviews on Helly Hansen Women's W Insulated Long Aden Jacket
This coat is extremely warm and very stylish!The price is very reasonable for a Helly Hensen woman's coat!
Great value, great coat!
Shipping was quick too!
No comments:
Post a Comment