Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cheap prAna Women's Julz Long Sleeve Hoodie Top

prAna Women's Julz Hoodie Top, Medium, Berry
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
This Juiz Hoodie top runs small. I ordered an Extra large but it was tight & especially in the arms. I wear an extra large because of breast not arms. I am going to lose $5.00 because they say it is not their fault. It is their fault because their manufacturer makes clothing too small. Made in U.S.A. Will not buy this brand again even though it is a beautiful shirt.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The XL fit me as if it was a small. I did give the shirt to a friend who is a size 1 and it fit her. Sizing needs to be correct.

Best Deals for prAna Women's Julz Long Sleeve Hoodie Top

Nice hoodie, but costs too much for the quality and value. Sizing runs a little small too. But it looks nice on and the material is nice for a cool summer night/breezy day.

Honest reviews on prAna Women's Julz Long Sleeve Hoodie Top

This top is nice and long with longer sleeves and fits the way I like. I put it on and noticed within minutes a small hole and run in the sleeve but I was already out the door to yoga. The material at the cuff is a little thicker and harder to maneuver. I'm 5'7 and 155 and a large fit me fine. All in all, pretty top, lots of compliments, but didn't love the quality.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for prAna Women's Julz Long Sleeve Hoodie Top

Love the print, low cut, and length of this hoodie. I run with it, wear it under vests, and it is super cute. I'm 5'5 120 lbs and need the XS. I bought a different Prana shirt in XS and it fits much nicer than the Small hoodie. The small is baggy in the waist, but otherwise nice.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment