Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cheap Oakley Women's GB Insulated Jacket

Oakley Women's GB Insulated Jacket, Champagne, Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $300.00
Sale Price: $168.28
Today's Bonus: 44% Off
Buy Now

I bought this jacket since I wanted a new winter jacket that was not bulky. Love the jacket. I am 135lbs, 5'4" and the medium fits well. Sleeves hit just below my wrist which I like. I would have given it 5 stars if the hood was actually removable. According to Oakley, the hood is fixed and can only be stowed in the collar. This might be okay so you don't loose the hood. The Champagne color is really pretty.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

My boyfriend bought this jacket for me at REI after we did a lot of research on insulated, waterproof coats (it doesn't show up online, but as of right now 12/24/12 it is still available in store for $209). I absolutely love it! It is stylish (especially the magenta) and yet warm, so hard to find in a coat. I am a curvy woman--5'8" 157 lbs--and the Large fits in all the right places without being tight at all. So many jackets can make women look like a big poofy box, but not this one. I wear it to work and get lots of compliments, but I also wore it out on a 5-hour snowshoeing expedition. Was not wet at all or soaked through. The pit venhilation did its job and even though the jacket is warm I did not get too sweaty. Very happy with this purchase!

Best Deals for Oakley Women's GB Insulated Jacket

She says that it keeps her warm and dry in the rain and snow. She also loves how it looks.

Honest reviews on Oakley Women's GB Insulated Jacket

I loved everything about the coat, but since it was a bit too small I had to return it. I would have loved to keep it otherwise. Everything was perfect!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Oakley Women's GB Insulated Jacket

Great fit, style and kept me warm. Since I was the only person in this color I was easy to spot on the mountain

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment