Sunday, May 11, 2014

Cheap Champion S244C 50/50 Hood

Champion S126 CH 50/50 Fleece Hood SS - Royal Blue - M
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
The Hoodie that I had purchased fits okay. You would definitely have to order a size medium if you happen to normally wear a size small (that's what I did).

My only complaint is that the front-side pocket openings are a bit small if you happen to have large hands.

Aside from that minor detail, it's an okay hoodie to have.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I received the initial order, but wanted to exchange it for a different color. This seller really went out of their way to accommodate my request and answer my questions. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Best Deals for Champion S244C 50/50 Hood

I have been using this as a layer under my heavy jacket. NY has been quite cold and snowy this year, and I have been warm and comfy with this sweatshirt. Decent quality for the price. Good sizing.

Honest reviews on Champion S244C 50/50 Hood

The sweatshirt fits great and will keep you warm when you are just hanging outside by a fire or thanks

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Champion S244C 50/50 Hood

Ordered this sweatshirt in a larger size than necessary, for a loose fit. Expected that, with 50% polyester, the size would remain intact after laundering. It shrank after the first washing, then shrank some more after the second. Both times it was washed in cold water. One drying was on the coolest, lingerie dryer setting. The other time, it was laid flat. Didn't matter. Be careful, unless you're likely to enjoy watching as your sweatshirt gets smaller and smaller. Owned mine for 10 days and ended up giving it away.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment