Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Buy Beyond Yoga Women's Double Strap Tank

Beyond Yoga Women's Double Strap Tank, Black, X-Small
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
This is a great top. I love the tunic style length. It sits just below the hip which is difficult to find in an athletic top. The fabric is supersoft and the color is true to photo. I would recomend ordering a size up. I am a size 2, 118lb. and Acup and the size small fits but is tight on me.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Ive been wearing this brand for years and have never been dissatisfied. The shirts are pretty and utilitarian. Ive worn this one with a skirt to work under a short sweater and then gone home and jogged in it. Extremely durable, I wash it all the time and it still looks new.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment