Sunday, May 11, 2014

Best Russell Outdoors Men's Base Layer Pant Deals

Russell Outdoors Men's Base Layer Pant
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Excellent fit and feel. I had purchased a pair at a competitor for more money.

Got lucky and found them on Amazon for less. Great to use as a pair of pajama pants also.

Slick finish makes it easy to slide your outside pants on over these. If you're looking for something that will help to keep you warm without bulk, these are the ticket. This style is not made for extreme cold weather though.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Over the past few months myself and my father have been sitting in our treestands in the old cotton base layer pants, well not anymore! Earlier today I got to go out and sit for a while then walked 5 miles, then came home to a nice 72 degree home. During the whole day I was as comfortable as I could possibly be as far as temperature goes.

Then there is the discussion of the material of this base layer, if you want to spend your whole paycheck on Under Armour be my guest, but these are the closest you are going to get, and for the $25 of the normal price I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair on the fabric comfort alone.

We here at Bad Poncho Outdoors will be wearing these things every chance we get!

Best Deals for Russell Outdoors Men's Base Layer Pant

Bought them for my fiance and he loves them. Great material. Keeps him cool in the summer and warm in the winter! Will definitely buy another pair.

Honest reviews on Russell Outdoors Men's Base Layer Pant

I ordered my pants based on the fact they manuf said it would moisture proof. I was so happy with my purchase I now want a shirt to match. Great product even in larger sizes.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Russell Outdoors Men's Base Layer Pant

Nice in colors. Arrived in the mail when it said it would. But material is very thin. Nice price though! Would consider buying again!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment