Friday, May 16, 2014

Best NHL Carolina Hurricanes Primary Logo Hoodie Deals

NHL Carolina Hurricanes Primary Logo Hoodie, X-Large, Red
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I bought this sweatshirt in black and it is great. Made by Reebok. I have washed it several times and it did not shrink and become unwearable. I have washed it about 4 or 5 times though and the graphic on the front is starting to deteriorate/come off.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Great looking hoodie with Hurricanes logo on front..Very soft and bright colored...Absolutely love it! Everyone should

own one for all the hockey games they attend!

Best Deals for NHL Carolina Hurricanes Primary Logo Hoodie

Nice hoodie, 4 stars for iron-on applique (The other one I bought at the same time had a stiched on logo).

Honest reviews on NHL Carolina Hurricanes Primary Logo Hoodie

Very good price and very high quality, thick sweatshirt. Excellent value. Now I just wish they would start playing hockey again!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment